There are a variety of shallow house reefs which are only a short swim from the shore directly in front of the dive centre, alive with marine life – a photographer’s paradise.
Home to a large Cape fur seal colony and is one of the few places in the world where you can enjoy the unique experience of diving with these inquisitive creatures. Dolphins and Whales frequent the Bay throughout the year and are often interrupt the boat trips on route to the various dive sites.
Plett is known for its superb natural beauty; a resort town surrounded by mountains, beautiful beaches and indigenous forests. An ultimate seaside getaway with numerous outdoor and adventure activities available for the whole family – a popular local holiday destination!
Reef Dive Facts:
- Both Boat Dives and Shore Dives
- Min Temperature: 16 degrees Celsius (June/August)
- Max Temperature: 20/22 degrees Celsius (December/January)
- Depth (in meters): 6m – 40m
- Visibility (in meters): 4 – 20m+
- Recommended wetsuit: 5mm, 2 piece and hoodie
- Equipment rental and airfills available on Site
Other Dive Sites in Plett
- Reef & Seal Combo
- Shore Dives
- Boat Dives