There are a variety of shallow house reefs which are only a short swim from the directly in front of the dive centre.
From the moment you enter the water, rays & cuttlefish can be seen while swimming over the sand on to the reef which is home to many fish species, a variety of shy sharks, octopus and an abundance of macro life including sea spiders and nudibranchs. One can also get surprised by a Ragged Tooth Shark or two appearing through one of the gullies during the summer months.
Shore Diving Facts:
- Min Temperature: 16 degrees Celsius (June/August)
- Max Temperature: 20/22 degrees Celsius (December/January)
- Depth Shore Dives (in meters): 6m – 12m
- Visibility (in meters): 4 – 20m+
- Recommended wetsuit: 5mm, 2 piece and hoodie
- Equipment rental and airfills available on Site